ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today's breakfast gruel

I am pleased to say my diet has become about 90% natural these days and mostly organic now that I can afford to do so. I have found it important to spend the extra coin on organic products, especially if they are local. The extra price is found in quality and the quality allows me to eat less, so I am actually saving money by eating more nutritious foods. A well concocted breakfast gruel eaten slowly with fruitful intention will sustain me well into the afternoon with pure energy.
This is today's organic gruel concoction:
Handful rolled oats
pinches of sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds
small handfuls of goji berries, seedless raisins, and raspberries
small handful of shredded coconut
pinches of almonds and walnuts
one banana mashed
teaspoon of maca root
boiled purified water (I'm in LA and the tap water is beyond gross)
I have drastically cut sweet and salt out of my diet. The coconut and raisin and banana add a bit of sweet to my gruel.
My brain is having all sorts of issues still with the complete disappearance of processed chemical laden foods, sometimes I smell fast food and actually crave the taste of poo in my mouth. I have had too much insight recently into the NECESSITY of a return to our natural state to let my brain deceive me into eating another processed piece of shit "food product" ever again. My body was designed to live for thousands of years. My first 26 years were spent largely unconscious as to what I was putting into my body, so I figure I have only until 140 now if I play my cards right from here on out, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment