ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Galactic Soul

Being in the state of Soul awareness allows me to

take a deeper look at my life from the understanding

that everything, including the life span, is temporaryit

could last 50 years or a 1000 yearsstill only a fragment

in the overall divine picture.

This allows me to prioritize what is important! Am

I living every moment in a state of transcendental

gratitude to myself, my own soul and to God, the teacher

and the teachings?

Am I truly ready to live my life as a miracle and

wonderment and let go of all imaginary super-imposed

control guided by the ego?

If the answer is Yes, then

I AM FREE AND LIBERATED RIGHT NOW.

The answer is yes. That is surrender. That is the

vision of my soul. That is freedom.

THAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR BEING.

With Love and Respect,

Aros Crystos

No comments:

Post a Comment