ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Rideshare Post

The Van is cruisin' to Tahoe on Wednesday or Thursday (Bend to Tahoe City)


Date: 2009-12-21, 6:24PM PST
Reply to: comm-t8tp4-1520574407@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Hello fellow travelers, I will be leaving the beautiful town of Bend on either Wednesday or Thursday and arriving in the North Lake Tahoe area shortly thereafter. I have a big van so I can fit you and all your friends/snowboards (skiers get strapped to the roof) for a comfy ride. Gas money is the best form of compensation but I am open to bartering for the ride as well. Price can be discussed since the van guzzles gas and I just wouldn't find it fair to make you split it even with me unless you were hauling some gear...Roundabout 40-50 bucks would do the trick I reckon...

Other forms of accepted currency are healthy food and green herbs, a place to live and/or work in North Lake area, alot of beer of any quality, a cool bicycle, a pair of snowboard goggles, or just gimme some good karma and a smile.

I'm 26 but act like an intelligent 12 year old with too much saltwater in his skull.
Best way to contact me is at 516-459-1644.
See you soon.

  • Location: Bend to Tahoe City
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

2 comments:

  1. Its really very impressive and attractive. I like it. I think others will like it and find it useful for them. Good luck.Bathmate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathmate, it worked and I had good conversation with a quite wise 18 year old who was hitch hiking via CL, he gave me 20 bucks and some ganja, he also stayed at my friends house the night we arrived in Tahoe, the universe is the ceaseless provider...peace

    ReplyDelete