ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

craigslist rideshare ads

 These are the ads I just posted for the next leg of the mission...I got kinda baked first so I was making all kinds of funny faces at what I was writing. Enjoy.

OFFERED Ride: Lincoln City to Eugene to Bend Saturday around noonish (Lincoln City)


Date: 2009-12-10, 10:51PM PST
Reply to: comm-axtzt-1504901352@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


I will be leaving L City at hopefully noon but we all know how planning goes. I'm 26 and my van is 20 and rides like a boat on a glassy day. There's plenty of room for stuff and people of all shapes and sizes. I'll be stopping in to Eugene to pull the eagle swoop on my buddy K-Leb and then we are cruisin' through to Bend hoping to get there in the evening-ish. Ideally, you have gas money to contribute, but if you are poor like me and would rather barter for the ride, I'm all ears. Best way to find me is by calling 516 459 1644 and waiting until I pick up. I can drop you anywhere reasonably close to central Eugene then Bend. See you soon. : ) 


  • Location: Lincoln City
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  • Offered to Bend Saturday afternoon (Eugene)


    Date: 2009-12-10, 11:02PM PST
    Reply to: comm-u3svh-1504906085@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


    Cruisin through in the stealth van with Bend in the evening being the destination. With all the good vibes in the van it is easy to cram as many people and things in there as possible so please, bring the family. Gas money is most appreciated, unless you have a huge sail and it is incredibly windy out of the west. Call 516-459-1644. C you. 

    • Location: Eugene
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      No comments:

      Post a Comment