ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Strength versus FLEXIBILITY

  • I recently posted this status update on Facebook:
  • "If you are strong, opposing forces will crash and smash into you, if you are flexible, you absorb the opposing force and slingshot it right back into itself, leaving no effect on yourself, yeah? "
  • ...and my friend replied "depends on the situation, yeah?"
  • ...so I thought about it for a bit and replied:

  • Im back in the matrix now so I'll keep my eyes open for examples in my experience, but I'm pretty sure that flexible provides the best possible outcome...it indicates a passionate level of acceptance, and an open-mindedness that does not stand against anything, but WITH everything.
  • There is strength in flexibility but very little flexibility in strength, if any at all.
  • Nature is flexible, therefore so should we be, as we are merely natural processes with intention.
  • I believe that a strong mind is a closed mind, such as I have been in the past, creating a separation between me and others by holding onto certain beliefs of "i am" so strongly, making these opposing forces affect me negatively, because I knew best and everyone should surely do as I do, "but why can't the just fucking wake up!?"
  • The ego is a clever little devil and will justify its egocentricity in ways so subtle that I could not even realize how big my ego was (because I was so spiritual and pure blah blah blah). Its just a big swirl of cause and effect out there, in here. If we understand the cause ( mind ) we can produce positive effects ( actions ) now, but must accept our karma from the past, and not try and go against it and create more negative karma.
  • Karma is a whole nother issue I have been educated on recently, and that is why I believe in flexibility and a true going-with-the-flow-of-everything attitude. I do what I can do and practice keeping the ego-enablers quiet in the corner of my monkey mind (monkey because the mind is always moving but can be calmed) and produce positive actions that help others. Life is awe-full!"

  • Do you have any examples of how flexibility is preferable to strength?

No comments:

Post a Comment