ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cosmic Debris

  • I just rolled the cosmic dice across the country and was embraced by the LOVE of Mama Gaia like you may believe, I even had a dream where I nuzzled my face into the most blissful feeling of Mama Gaias soft dreadlocks, she didnt show me her face in the dream but I knew by the comfort she offered that it was her...I am quickly being filled in on the FACT that this "reality" is not as it seems, not even close...the only reality is LOVE, not money and infrastructure and manpower and shopping...we are evolving and NOW is such an exciting time to be alive and enjoying these blessings....LOVE!
  • As Bob said it: "com'we gon' chant down babylon one more time" the chanting he is talking about is simply existing on the LOVE vibration to bring light to what is really "real" which is simply the spirit manifested through a smile.
  • Pedaling a bike 80 miles a day through tornadoes and such for the past week gives me time to think which brings clarity which brightens my spirit which stimulates the pineal gland which is crucial for enhancing thirdeye movements...all our knowledge is innate so we must not make the mistake of seeking the within on the outside, because all we will end up with is literally "without"...I also have seriously considered that i might be channeling all this knowledge from an external celestial source, a Pleaideian family member perhaps...the motherships are gathering ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment