ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Texas!

40 miles of pedaling and 750 or so of hitched rides, 3 in pickup trucks and one Saab, stories shared and roadside scenes left me in Austin on a Saturday night/full moon/silent disco in the enchanted forest on the eve of my lovewarrior sister Nova's birthday. The Saab ride provider (of about 400 miles!) was a ski bum from Vail on his way home in south Texas but decided to stay for the party as well. Sweet divine timing in this episode. After howling at the moon surrounded by people of the light we headed back to the SHIRE (sustainable habitat incorporating renewable education) where I will contribute to the glow in any way possible for the coming week. Today I had time to stretch out, read Travels with Charley (Steinbeck), help make a GM NO! stencil for Saturday's anti-monsanto rally, get rowdy with the dogs, talk with the goats, helped bake eight delicious fluffy loaves of love bread, drink 10 cups of ginger/honey/elderberry/jasmine tea, enjoy many birdsongs, listen and share in assorted conversations varying in level of seriousness, and just be smiley little young me. The energy of this place is comforting to me, it is light. The breeze blows warm and makes this southern sojourn refreshing in feel. Slow is the new hurry. Real human connection replaces projected image illusions. Help everyone else is the new help yourself. Tomorrow will allow me many beautiful opportunities again, one being a sushi blessing that I will orchestrate to put smiles on faces and ital-vital in bellies, and perhaps a jaunt to Austin for a Share Knowledge session, who knows? One might say I am really getting my money's worth (if money was worth anything), but I know I am receiving blessings of far greter value/

No comments:

Post a Comment