ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Magical Mystery Tour 2010

There was a small earthquake after I was ten seconds into the airport. I felt a dizzy spell come on all of a sudden, legs all wobbly for a few seconds. I was in my catnap zone bubble all blankminded before a to-be-and-already-is-incredible adventure but finally noticed that beyond my zone other people were wobbling in their zones as well. Cool! an earthquake in good ‘ol southern Ca-li-for-nia.

A tense nervous rush came over the travelers like a wave, killing my Mother-Nature buzzzz. I envisioned the apocalypse - this was just the warning tremor – terror…what would concrete feel like in the splittled vittle of a second that it takes to phwwock me into oblivion? My soul would feel a pinch off that one even.

Out of harm’s way on the sunsoaked pavement I regained my feline state and beamed rays with a grin that was still waiting for the master quake. My subtle-technicolor hoodie (deep hood for maximum incognito) baked my chest to an ethereal wombwarmth with the help of the sun.

The airport was a buzz again within a few minutes because we are livin’ in an era of efficiency gosh darnit! Efficiency as in they use one desk agent to handle two customers at once since everything is done digitally on a kiosk and the desk agent is merely the preschool teacher showing you how to put the round peg in the round hole. I do not enjoy saying "yes" with my pointer finger at the lower bottom right of my screen. And what if I want to say "yes" with a purple star instead of a green pill? I felt uneasy knowing that I could handle this much faster manually.

Now I am jammin’ (no pun intended) to Bob Marley’s “Brain Washing” off the African Herbsman album off my iTunes off my laptop on my very free, very technologically advanced large pink and glo-green headphones the universe handed to me.

How simple is listening to the morning birds by the creek with head in the grass and in the clouds?

Speaking of brain washing, what is all this electromagnetic radiation doing to me?

Natural and synthetic are two vastly different energies. My life thrives in the natural. This I know. I am a descendant of cats, and dusty road wanderers, men of ancient wisdom, breathers of the freshest air and purest thoughts. Synthetic nature is only really a part of the last three generations and currently growing at heart attack rates of nuclear speed.

I sit here knowing that I have consciously decided to become intertwined in mostly synthetic nature for the next year. After almost a year of wonderous wanderings I will be a tiny cog in machine once again. The obvious motivation being money, and the desire to eventually exist with permanence in natural nature – pure. Sadly, it is money that is my means to a simple life (ha!).

A wise Uruguayan man once told me, “Sometimes you have to play the game.” Here I am, stepping onto the playing field. Luckily, I follow a different set of rules.

Purezenflow is almighty.

I intend to keep nature within my spirit, for I AM NATURE.

So therefore,

I hope to examine the nature of my spirit from within, while projecting it into the synthetic realm for the mutual benefit of celestial balance. Games are meant to be fun, after all.

I am blessed. This I know.

The blessing merely flows through me and back into the cycle. I carry this blessing consciously and use it as protection from involuntary energy battles with the unconscious. And now, on with the Magical Mystery Tour of 2010. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment