ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

On the prowl

Proof that I was a cat in some previous life:

I love laying in sunny spots on the carpet

I smile like the Cheshire Cat

I always tiptoe around and move quite stealthily

I always find myself laying in catlike positions with feet and hands crossed

If you scratch my tailbone my nervous system reacts in a very catlike way and I get all warm and purrrry

My reflexes are lightning quick and I usually land on my feet after hurling myself through the air.

I am a quiet cuddly cuddler and enjoy silence and bliss and affection and long stretched out yawns.

I enjoy human catnip

Most of the time I just cannot be bothered

I have excellent eyesight

You can’t hold me down

I do what I want

I am drawn to cats and feel very connected to them.

I have nine lives for sure, or maybe I feel like I am nine different people sometimes: the intrepid traveler, the bhikku mystic, the surfer dude, the snow bro, the bookworm, the artsy creator, the reliable friend, the passionate lover, and the insane psychadelic four dimensionial all-seeing being.

No comments:

Post a Comment