ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

$63 in my pocket


So I fully buddhafied the van got rid of even more stuff, made the floor space bigger so I can relax on the floor more by the seashore, lit some incense and now enjoying a whole new spacious perspective up here on my hobbit hill spot…lazy day Chad hopped a flight to Denver on a crazy zen whirlwind mission so Im here with chores to do, tea to drink, and thoughts to think. I ate some mid quality cheese for breakfast, weird looking and feeling American kind but I was craving it for some strange reason. Cheese is mellow and I am an opiate, er, uh, or something like that. The receptors in my brain that dig processed food taste are still alive, unfortunately, although a battle against them is currently being waged – you cannot choose the life you were born into but you can as damn sure choose everything once you know what choosing is and how to do it properly hopefully.

I figure if the van ever breaks down completely I can move all of my stuff (although the word here should be “fit” instead of “stuff” because I fit everything I have, I do not stuff it) with stressless ease as it all packs down to about a bathtub sized unit with surfboards on top and a bicycle at the side. It sure is fun getting rid of silly things; like my elbow pad that I never wore but toted around for years to protect my once-hurt-now-healed elbow; or my futon pad that I acquired from a friend three years ago in Colorado and now I am re-gifting it to his new unfurnished house in San Francisco, a pretty cool round trip if you ask me; my mask and snorkel I want to hold onto still because I have someone in mind to gift them to but no funds right now for postage. That’s right, n o f u n d s, fun, fun, fun, but no funds, unless love was currency, then I’d be a rapper in my own music video with bling cheese shizzle on the grizzle! Whatkinda silly word is “fund” anyway? Sounds like a really boring noise that some extremely lethargic animal would make. Or maybe it is the sound made by a magic wund. Anywheeez, find a penny pick it up all day have good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment