ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh bliss.

When it is 6am and I am in boardshorts paddling around in a humongous lukewarm fish tank humming "we're all just dreamers, you know, Ive always wanted more than I could ever hold" (a lovely song by a lovely sounding lady that was on the radio when I woke this morning), and feeling that late spring southern hemisphere sun zap life into me as I catch wave after glorious perfect sized aqua-teal-quoise-marine transparent waves with schools of fish that are probably even more happy then me since they do not toil in silly matters...that is bliss...also bliss is the surprise birthday cake that my Asian family secretly and stealthily baked for me by scheming behind my back in a plot of elaborate lies...this cake was so chocolately delicious that it was "fucking" chocolately delicious. All several million of my taste buds had multiple simultaneous orgasms and said "ohhhhhh thats fucking gooooooood" as my tongue spasmd out of control. "That's fucking good cake," I exclaimed. Amazing people are what make life amazing and happiness is pretty rad but I really do think it is better when shared. Especially with people where there is a huge language and cultural barrier but they feel like long lost cousins after spending a month with them. They also got huge "Happy Birthday" heart candles on sticks for the cake. That is bliss. My wish will come true for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment