ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Eternal mindfuck of the foodless brain

I am doing a lemon juice/cayenne pepper/maple syrup/ginger master cleanse; day 2 of a supposed 8...more mentally traumatised than physically at the moment. Why am I doing this my mind keeps asking. Food is so good to you, it says, so tasty, why deny it the pleasure of being processed by your stomach. It feels sort of similar to a drug withdrawl, which I guess it sort of is. We use food everyday, so take it away for a few and the brain needs to adjust...physically I feel fine, a few tummy rumbles here and there but since I am doing absolutely nothing except lazing on the beach and reading and Agatha Christie novel I am not using too much energy. It would be great to not think about delicious everything all the time. I really want to pound the bottle of maple syrup in one gulp, mmmmm sugar. My brain is weak, I can say that's for sure as I am having trouble typing anything remotely sufficient of blah, yes, remotely sufficient blah is what I am lacking today. Hopefully I will have a glorious bowel movement soon and all my toxic worries will be flushed down the toilet and briong me ever closer to the personal nirvana that I seek. Beer is delicious as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment