ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coming into the light

There is magic in thinking differently, meaning, thinking NOT the thoughts that most adults are thinking, thinking more along the lines of a child's mind, because what in the world is a child thinking? There's no real way to tell...I can tell you what a whole lot of adults are thinking so I will save those thoughts for them. Not saying that I am a mind reader, but more of an energy observer, as I myself am merely a microswirl dancing in the macro -swirl, so the predictable and most common thoughts repeat themselves over and over and over, especially when you step back and become the observer. The children remain spontaneous, seeming like they are working towards no tangible goal manifested in material gain. This is because they are more connected to the spiritworld and their ego has not taken over in its quest for subjective domination through the mind-lens. It is safe to say that children still view through a heart lens...mom is the love source, and scary dark creatures feel sacry and unpleasant. You know that look a random child gives you like they are telling you, "hey! Im your friend, wanna play or just make silly faces at eachother? How a child can stare right into your soul through your eyes...this is no joke, your ego wants you to categorize and "explain" this child's behavior as just that: child'splay....This goes much deeper and connects to the root of LOVE which is happiness, which is smiles and giggles, which is simple....Ego makes things difficult. Ego does not readily welcome change. Change is the only constant...EVERYTHING CHANGES...
I am my own resource in this interesting experiment we call life and I have unlocked the treasure chest of the soul by reverting, deprogramming back to childmind.
It's fucking awesome.
It's not expensive.
Its a great way to live.
Try it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Grigga, This piece of writing of yours is genius in its simplicity. Simplicity in concept, Simplicity of stripping things down to our basics, And amazingly showing how simple things can just be. Well written!

    Allow me to suggest to you - this topic would be a great one for you to expand on.

    I've always admired people who let go of their inhibitions and act purely connected to their inner original core - not as a forced form (which may come from rebellious nature), but ones that act consistently without fear of being "exposed" or being criticized.

    It's funny, when I was an Interior Designer a few years ago, I used to gauge my clients satisfaction based on their behaviour. If it was calculated and controlled - I knew that they were not in touch with their true inner selves, thus not being honest to their own reactions. But when they began to be giddy and silly like kids - I knew - that is it! They are happy! That was the real.

    As for myself, I used to look at the moments where I would find myself connected to that "untouched" and uninfected sense of being - and see it as if being in a bubble (let's call it the "white bubble"). Why bubble? because I got in that bubble for a moment - and then the moment would burst.
    In fact, I used to think that life was living in one big bubble in which I create my own little bubbles (illusions). And I truly felt that the highlight of my life was when I was inside the white bubble - The feeling I had inside the white bubble was unlike any kind that you may get from a materialistic satisfaction or even the most loving moment with a man. It was the greatest of all - and I always claimed that my purpose of life was to experience as much white bubble as possible....

    Now I understand what bursts the white bubble - my own EGO. And what creates many other bubbles - my own EGO. I also see that the "White bubble" isn't just another bubble that I hope to enter from time to time. It is in fact the BIG BUBBLE we all share. And only by bursting the other bubbles, would I be left in the BIG WHITE BUBBLE.

    Seeing that you wrote this post in May, just shows how strongly you lead your own path...
    Grigga - Simply great!

    Smile :)
    Lee

    ReplyDelete