ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Crossing the continental divide

2 Days ago we crossed the continental divide in the Canadian rockies...The uphill was fairly cruisy as we were in slowmo from our weeklong pitstop in Banff...by the time we got to the top it seemed like no big deal, and then we hit the most insine mindblow of mindblowing downhills. Like watching a gumball fall down the chutes to get to your mouth...I was flying in complete silence with the rocky majesty of these insane peaks on all sides, amazing what you can achieve pedalling around on 2 wheels. My feet actually started to shake the pedals from the consistent speed I was carrying, I do not think I have ever gone that fast for that long on a bike. Now we are in Revelstoke, stinking up the library and relaxing a bit after back to back 75 mile hilly days, ain't no thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment