ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Missoula

About to head out of Missoula after 3 beautiful days...I am at the Adventure Cycling headquarters right now getting my picture taken and watching Kaleb eat an ice cream sandwhich. We name my bike the Rude Boy Train last night after I gerry rigged my headlight to my front rack with red electrical tape and it looks like a Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer, shortened to Rude Boy, and train because my rig is long as hell and is gonna haul ass down hills, uphill I dontwanna think about right now...Next stop is Whitefish...In Missoula I floated stayed with the most amazing wisdom filled goddess named Ethel, who is 72 years young and has a heart of pure gold! We floated the river, hiked to the Peace park, and went to a drum circle (she rips on her djembe! and had an extra for me and Kaleb. A real blessing at the beginning of a trip I say...now its just open road, huge smiles and peanut butter!!!!!!! mmmm, peanut butterrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment