ever further stealth

ever further stealth

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Floetry

I have been spending some time not in the mountains recently but in the city, really feeling and observing the difference between the two energies; vastly different from each other. The city is hungry, always feeding; the mountains always giving and quiet...I enjoy jumping head first into either. Different music and different states of consciousness abound in my city experience. I brought back energy from the mountains for the second city-go-round and it softened the blow just like I wanted it to. These are some scribble poems I produced quite naturally during a very mellow night spent by myself on a couch on a huge hardwood floor on a hillside with thoughts:

Imigine inhaling the whole scene
and then
exhaling it all right back into place
because you are a part of it.

Slow piano thoughts,
Electric moonlit cities
by my side

Thank god for lemons...fresh lemonade is electricity for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment